Granite | Quartz | Marble
What Are The Benefits of Using Granite? For Starters, It's Unique, Affordable, & Very Strong!
- Each and every granite stone is unique.
- Granite countertops are very affordable.
- Granite counter tops are beautiful.
- Comfortable in any decor.
- It is impossible to duplicate the true beauty of granite.
- The sunlight dances off the small crystals and changes the appearance of your stone throughout the day.
- You will still admire the beauty of your natural stone five years down the road.
- There are hundreds of color choices.
- Many different patterns... veins, specks, and swirls.
- There are many sink style options including farm sinks, vessel sinks, under mount sinks and drop in sinks.
- A few different sink finishes available to compliment your granite countertops include ceramic, copper, stainless steel, granite, onyx, marble, sandstone, limestone....
- Granite is colored all the way through.
- This natural stone is readily available.
- It's easy to clean.
- Granite is a sanitary countertop material. It does not harbor bacteria.
One of the top benefits of granite countertops:
- Granite can usually be repaired if it's damaged
- Granite is hard to scratch.
- You can cut on it.
- It's a hard stone to polish and finish. It's even harder to wear off the polished finish.
- Granite is durable, it will last your lifetime and more.
- Hot items such as griddles, fryers, and toaster ovens won't burn or leave char marks on your granite countertop.
- The cool surface of the stone is perfect for rolling out candy or dough.
- If you don't like the cool surface, put in floor heating under the granite. This works for countertops as well as floors.
- Granite is a siliceous stone and not highly susceptible to damage from acids.
- Not all granites need to be sealed.
- Sealing Granite is simple. It's similar to waxing your car.
- Granite can have arches, curves, and 90 degree angles.
- Your property value will increase.
- It's not a trend.
- Kid Friendly.
- It is strong.